help me to burn multi boot 
Post help me to burn multi boot
hi can i create it multi boot usb like
window xp sp3
window 7 aio
window 10 aio
window server 2003
hiren boot cd

if yes so how can becoz in advance setup there is no option for the window xp or window server please help or guide me thanks

10 Sep 2015, 23:58
Report this post
Support team

Post Re: help me to burn multi boot
hello!

No XP/2003 support for Multiboot Manager at the moment, we are working to add one.

11 Sep 2015, 12:28
Report this post
Profile WWW
Thank you for the Reply will u Tell me how can i burn it
Win 7 aio
win10 aio
hirenbootcd
Acronis
pmagic

Me format the USB ON NTFS becoz i have 32gb flash
so when i am Start so its saying Error

Collecting parameters
Formatting drive
Creating Directories
Copying Windows files
autorun.inf: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
autounattend.xml: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
grldr: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
menu.lst: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
ISOPath.cmd: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator] Website.url: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
bios: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
config.mbm: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
Background.bmp: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
empty10k.txt: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
stdufnt.gz: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
WinVUnat.xml: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
awealloc.sys: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
awealloc.sys: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.exe: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.exe: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.cpl: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.cpl: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.inf: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdsksvc.exe: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdsksvc.exe: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.sys: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
imdisk.sys: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
StGRUB.mbm: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
StSLX.mbm: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
StWV.mbm: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
SSInit.cmd: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
vISOInst.cmd: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
vISOMnt.cmd: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
start.mbm: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
wnfmbm.ico: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
V65PZNIH.ISO: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
1UFVHJNW.ISO: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
5ISNG803.ISO: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
OZFROCKD.ISO: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
HG8C6ZHX.ISO: Copy the file stopped due to error #2 (The system cannot find the file specified)
Creating multiboot USB menu
Error saving menu file
Performing cleanup
Finished
An error has occurred

16 Sep 2015, 00:04
Report this post
Support team

wow

We need more info about this problem: please turn on detailed logging (http://wintoflash.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34) and try again. Now send us your log file to support@novicorp.com or just upload one here.

18 Sep 2015, 13:59
Report this post
Profile WWW
Hello!
Is there a Time-Plan for Win XP Multiboot support?
It would really help me...
greetings daniel

29 Jan 2016, 12:22
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]