WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Nov 2018, 21:40

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [SOLVED] hall.dll is missing - auto partitioning 

Post [SOLVED] hall.dll is missing - auto partitioning
Hey,

I have loaded a copy of Windows XP on to a Kingston 1GB flash driver formated to FAT16 CHS.
The first step, text install, worked flawlessly. After rebooting I select the second option and receive an error about hal.dll missing.

When setting up the USB I have selected an automated install of windows with auto partitioning on. Previously i only had one NTFS partition containing windows 7.
How was my HDD partitioned or how does the auto partitioning partition the HDD?

Boot.ini (default) :
Code:
[Boot Loader]
Timeout=30
Default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[Operating Systems]
C:\$WIN_NT$.~BT\BOOTSECT.DAT = "1st, text mode setup (Boot from flash again after finished)"
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINDOWS="2nd, GUI mode setup, continue setup + 1st start of Windows" /fastdetect
C:\ = "---> DEBUG options. Try if you have hal.dll error <---"
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 1 partition 2" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(3)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 1 partition 3" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(4)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 1 partition 4" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(2)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 2 partition 1" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(2)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 2 partition 2" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(2)partition(3)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 2 partition 3" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(2)partition(4)\WINDOWS="Debug boot rDisk 2 partition 4" /fastdetect

Thanks.

~confuded

P.S. Ja govoru po ruski, u mena prosto klavi netu ruskoj, temboleje ja ne umeju pisat na ruskoj klave ^_^.

EDIT: Interrupted the partitioning process and created a single NTFS partition. Boot with rdisk option 1 and partition 1. Windows continued installation...

21 Apr 2010, 03:18
Report this post

Post Re: [SOLVED] hall.dll is missing - auto partitioning
dubug options may help ) if you have more than 1 partition

21 Apr 2010, 20:49
Report this post
Post Re: [SOLVED] hall.dll is missing - auto partitioning
The hal.dll is hidden files that to communicate with your computers but if that you won't find the files of https://unfitpc.com/hal-dll in your computers so, don't worry you can search it in this blog and found your files easily

04 Oct 2018, 10:11
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]