WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 21:07

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Windows 10 licensing 

Post Windows 10 licensing
Hello all,

So I want to use WinToFlash to create a bootable version of Windows 10 on a USB drive and run Windows 10 directly off that drive on any computer. But I had a question about Windows licensing.

If I use the bootable USB drive to run Windows 10 on multiple computers, do I need a Windows 10 license or activation for each computer? Or do I just need a single Windows license/activation for the bootable USB version of Windows 10? Also, is there a difference in Windows 10 licensing issues among the lite, Home, professional, and business versions of WinToFlash?

Thank you for you help on this.

20 Feb 2017, 14:28
Report this post
Support team

Post Re: Windows 10 licensing
About Windows 10 license - better to ask Microsoft, do you need to activate Windows one time for a single USB or every time on each PC you want to boot Windows.

WinToFlash you can activate just once and no difference among the Lite, Home, Professional, and Business versions in this case.

21 Feb 2017, 11:11
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]