WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 20:24

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 1st time using WinToFlash 

Post 1st time using WinToFlash
When I start the program up, it tells me it cannot find the io.sys and msdos.sys. Dumb queston: where are these files? I am using Windows 7 Starter

10 Sep 2012, 00:06
Report this post

Post Re: 1st time using WinToFlash
Hello, Johnnycod!

The files io.sys and msdos.sys are boot-related tools in MS-DOS and Windows 9x. They are not available natively in Windows 7. I don't know how WinToFlash deals with the fact that they are missing...One way or another, one thing that *might* work is making the target storage bootable beforehand, and then try to install Windows 7. Perhaps the application Rufus 1.2.0.183 can help you with this last task. Also, if you look on the Internet, there a ways to find the files, but I don't know how to use them once dowloaded. Anyway, one place to find them is at allbootdisks (dot) com.

Regards,

Carlos Albert
D-Mak

14 Sep 2012, 08:45
Report this post

Hi!
I am agree with your suggestions and also the interesting, informative wording.You really describe the common features of the WinToFlash which were really never understand by me but thanks a lot that with your effort I really able to understand some important aspect of this new and the advanced technology.

27 Dec 2012, 13:30
Report this post

Abner5555 wrote:
Hi!
I am agree with your suggestions and also the interesting, informative wording.You really describe the common features of the WinToFlash which were really never understand by me but thanks a lot that with your effort I really able to understand some important aspect of this new and the advanced technology.

Yes it is very exciting information.. Perfectly explained each feature of WInToFlash.. Even I am using it first time.

27 Sep 2013, 16:49
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]