WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Jun 2018, 12:57

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Warning: Betterinstaller download is infected with malware!! 

Post Warning: Betterinstaller download is infected with malware!!
:!: The download of WinToFlash that is available for download with Betterinstaller is infected with malware!! It installs SweetIM on your PC and that is a real nasty one: lots of things are installed like a toolbar on your browser(s), things to your IM software, it alters your default homepage, your searchengine and so on. Once installed it only can be removed good with special removal software. When searching on Google (just do a search for "sweetim malware") you will find a lot on this malware. Some call it malware, others describe that is has virus-like behaviour. And that it does: I had SweetIM once and had a hard time to really get it off my PC :x
If you are infected, just do a search for "sweetim removal" to get tips on how to get rit of it.

25 Oct 2012, 16:19
Report this post
Post Re: Warning: Betterinstaller download is infected with malwa
Great, I am now infected with SweetIM as well. All the fucking toolbars that were asked for at setup (and which I removed the mark for!!!) have been installed anyway. I spent hours to remove this shit from my brother's computer just a few weeks ago and now mine has this shit on it. Stupid Windows world this is. :(

Shame on you for making business with something like SweetIM.

02 Nov 2012, 20:32
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]