Remove Windows 10 Spying Features
Windows 10 did bring many of the features users expected of, but now Windows comes with tracking included and this looks so sad and insecure for personal data.
"Remove Windows 10 Spying Features" is a simple tweaker application that aims to solve this problem fast and clear.
logo.png [ 61.78 KiB | Viewed 202627 times ]
Key features of the app:
- Delete "Diagnostics Tracking", "WAP Push Message" Services and Keylogger feature
- Disable domains for feedback
- Ban user specified unwanted domains
- Disable Unwanted scheduled tasks
- Remove unwanted Windows 10 Metro apps
- Disable AdvertisingID
- Disable websites to access your language list
- Disable speech, inking and typing knowing (disable Cortana)
- Disable web search in the search box
- Can add your own lines into the "hosts" file during the process
- Creates Restore Point to support rollback
- Free system resources like memory and CPU time; this makes notebooks to run a little more time on the battery power
- It's multilanguage: English, Chinese, German, Russian
- Language autoselection on the app startup
- Small size, less than 400Kb
- It's 100% free, without ads and hidden activity
More precisely, you can remove XBOX, Solitaires, OneDrive, Mail, Calendar, People or Builder 3D, as well as various media tools (namely News, Weather or Sports).
All in all, "Remove Windows 10 Spying Features" can be used by all those who are worried about their privacy when using Windows 10. This app is very simple and can be used by beginner users as they simply need to press a button to disable the tracking.
- How do I add my own lines for hosts file?
- create ANSI encoded file uwnd.txt in the application folder and check the "Ban unwanted domains" option.
- Do I need to reboot after the process?
- If you selected "Delete ... Services" you need to reboot.
- Do you provide support for this app? Where can I ask for help or leave a comment?
- No official support for this app, but you can ask any help and comment on the WinToFlash Project forum https://WinToFlash.com/forum/
- Can I do this manually?
- Sure, visit this page for manual: http://wintoflash.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42296&p=48250
- Do you have a PAD file?
- Yes, http://wintoflash.com/download/PAD/w10as-main.xml
- Is it safe to run? Maybe, there is a virus/malware in it.
- No there is no any of them. Check out VirusTotal page https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c94937420f9333a9b6e63064ae52e20bf70968e342425f3542fa6be6aee6b2d6/analysis/1439210468/
- Initial release
- added "create system restore point" feature
- added function to erase AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl file and protect it from changes
- fixed some interface issues
- fixed small bugs
- fixes to support correct Skype work
- app is getting smaller (now it's ~360Kb)
- multilanguage support added
- added Russian, Chinese, German translations
- added new features: Don't let anyone to use AdvertisingID, Don't let websites to access my language list, Disable speech, inking and typing knowing, Disable web search in the search box
Download from HTTP: http://downloadserver4.novicorp.com/ded5f59811726173/Novicorp%20Remove%20Windows%2010%20Spying%20Features%201.2.0000%20Portable.zip
Download from instalki.pl: http://www.instalki.pl/programy/downloa ... pying.html
Download from Softpedia: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Syst ... ures.shtml