WinToFlash is likely to make a big difference to the way you work. It will make life a lot easier for you. Quickly and simply install the program you needs and in no time at all you will find yourself writing essays on Windows and using your bootable USB. The WinToFlash makes the job hassle free for you.
What is WinToFlash
WinToFlash help you to create bootable USB and pull over the contents of a Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 installation disk and prep the USB drive to become a replacement for the optical drive. This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive or card, HDD, etc. to your computer or netbook.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD or DVD to bootable USB card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for everyday use.
Install Windows from USB on any device!
WinToFlash can create bootable USB with any modern Windows Desktop and Server family (XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8, 8.1, 10) Setup Program, 32 or 64 bits. Any editions can be used - Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
WinToFlash support XP-based PE images, like BartPE and Vista/7/8-based PE. Create bootable USB with PE, boot and recover your files and data! Also you can create some XP-related recovery USBs from original ISO image, like Windows XP Recovery Console or XP boot loader at any time.
BIOS Upgrade - DOS on USB
Some motherboards requires old style DOS flashing programs, WinToFlash will create for you bootable USB with MS-DOS in a moment. Copy your flashing program to USB, reboot and flash your BIOS.Or you just want to play some good DOS game?
ISO, ZIP, RAR...
WinToFlash will read all popular container files, images and archives. No need to mound drive or unpack RAR manually.
FAT16 + FAT32, CHS + LBA
Use FAT16 CHS in the advanced mode, if your motherboard fails to boot up USB drive with FAT32 Windows XP Setup. You have a choice for better compatibility and troubleshooting. Fine tine of all FAT options at your service too! Set any size of partition you need. Some motherboards won't boot until you use CHS for partitioning. So, no, problem, WinToFlash can do this!
Folder is a good source too
Experimenting with Windows Setup or WinPE? Don't want to pack it to ISO/ZIP every time you test? Set the source of files to your folder and press start.
Of course, no more GRUB4DOS if you need non-standard bootloader. WinToFlash can install it automatically, just select GRUB on the boot loader page, if standard fails to load with your PC.
Save your bootable options to the file and load them up at any time you need.
WinToFlash is portable
Unzip, start wintoflash.exe. No installers. Copy it to your "flash toolbox" if you are an administrator, it's useful.
Detailed log file
Problems? Can't understand an error? Look to the log file - answer is there.
- Create bootable USB with Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 Setup Program
- Wizard with only two options for quick Windows Setup transfer
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit full support
- Support all editions of Windows - Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
- ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB, DMG files full support
- Transfer a Recovery CD or a tiny OS (BartPE based on Windows XP/2003, WinPE based on Windows Vista/2008/7/8/10) to a USB drive
- Wipe a USB media (destroy all data on it)
- Create a USB drive with emergency bootloader for Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Transfer MS-DOS to a USB drive
- Create a USB drive with Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console
- Format USB drive to FAT16 or FAT32
- Fine tune any option of FAT file system for better compatibility
- Fine tune any option of partitions table
- Select boot loader for a USB drive, like GRUB or Standard one
- Select partition type - CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards
- Create aswers file for Windows Setup. Add serial number, user name, etc.
- Windows Setup transfer process fine tune
- Check bootable USB drive for file system errors after Windows Setup transfer process
- Fix some Windows Setup problems, like 0x6B BSOD
- AntiSMS function to fix boot blockers (send SMS to short number/buy something/etc. to unlock your PC problem) or viruses
- WinToFlash is portable application, you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any computer
- Profiles support - save your bootable USB creation options and load it at any time
- Windows serial number encryption in profile with password
- Detailed log file
- Updates reminder
- Easy to use classic interface, like ntbackup utility
- Multilanguage support
- Now includes free WinToFlash Suggestor
Best video tutorial from user mullinsJ08
To use Novicorp WinToFlash, your computer has to meet certain hardware requirements. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 20 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10
All listed languages are included