WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 Aug 2021, 05:11

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Chicken gravy recipe 
Post Chicken gravy recipe
5 minutes chicken gravy
step 1-Rinse the chicken with water and add some turmeric and lemon to wash it .
step 2-Add the chili powder, turmeric powder, one spoonful of ginger-garlic paste and a little salt, mix and keep close so that the masala is absorbed .
step 3-cut two onions and one tomato, respectively.
step 4-Turn on the stove hold the pan add a rey amount of oil when the pan is hot add the onion fry it until brown and add the tomatoes fry it . add half a spoonful of turmeric powder. add one spoonful of ginger-garlic paste, add one spoonful of crushed pepper powder, add one spoonful of jira powder and garam masala. just fry it for one minute, add a little water and let it boil . and close it. wait 2 minutes the spicy chicken gravy is ready

12 Jun 2021, 09:45
Report this post
Post Re: Chicken gravy recipe
Great recipe! To defrost the sauce, simply put it in the refrigerator for one night, let it thaw, and then heat it several times in a saucepan over medium heat. Do you probably read the article to https://beezzly.com/can-you-freeze/can-you-freeze-gravy ? Any gravy is not a product that can be stored for a long time, and it often happens that the sauce spoils even when stored in the refrigerator.

21 Jun 2021, 09:11
Report this post
Post Re: Chicken gravy recipe
Chicken is my favorite dish and I love all the combinations of chicken. And it ai so good to find this chicken gravy recipe here. I will surely try this out in my home. I am so excited to make this one. healing crystals for anxiety jewelry It seems like a delicious recipe. Thank you.

21 Jul 2021, 16:24
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]