WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 12 Nov 2018, 23:24

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 happen and I change 
Post happen and I change
happen and I changed changed my antidepressant and I started something for the diabetes so we'll start with the depression cuz that's been the absolute worst and I went from 450 milligrams of wellbutrin to cymbalta and honestly I knew by a third day that I felt better unfortunately it's just not the only way I can describe it as my give a d Rapid tone shark tank
amn is busted or I have a case of the it's because I like I just I don't find joy in anything anymore I can't like I have

zero motive like I don't have any motivation to do anything I don't enjoy anything I just feel like I'm just you know I don't know and what's weird is like I felt fine for a few days and then I got sick and I've been dealing with that for a week an Rapid tone diet a half now so it's just been I don't know I don't know I don't know what else to say like I I keep if you've never experienced it if you've never lived with depression if you've never you know felt that way and it's not true for everyone I mean some people get it to the point where they're suicidal

13 Sep 2018, 08:38
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]