WinToFlash [The Bootable USB Creator]

Novicorp WinToFlash Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Dec 2018, 04:32

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 unable to format usbb after using wintoflash 

Post unable to format usbb after using wintoflash
im having the problem tried so many ways to format it but it can't. disk management say it is in raw format and when I try to fix it with winhex by replacing first 1000 secter with 0 it say read only or some other formatting programs would say disk media is write protect. If I remove usb drive and plug it in it say you need to format the disk drive before you can use it.

Before all this happen it was a windows 7 usb made with wintoflash. Once im done using it to install operating system I try to add files to the usb but it say its write protected. So I try formatting it but that does work, than I unplug it than plu it back in and than I use check disk removable disk to scan with the "automatically fix system error" checked and the "scan for and attempt to recover bad sector" checked. After that I unplug and replug than it ask me to format the disk which it can't thats how I got the problem above

08 Oct 2010, 02:54
Report this post

Post Re: unable to format usbb after using wintoflash
did wintoflash support team jump ship? I still didnt get no response yet.

14 Oct 2010, 19:46
Report this post
Support team

Sorry for the late reply.

It looks like damaged controller on the USB drive. Contact your local service center to fix or replace this USB drive.

31 Oct 2010, 08:53
Report this post
Profile WWW

no way I can fix it myself? because I have no warranty and doesn't know which place would fix it and how much it would cause.

31 Oct 2010, 22:45
Report this post
Support team

You can try to find service utilities for your USB drive in the Internet. Google PID and SID of your drive, may be you'll be lucky.

The best way is it buy new one.

31 Oct 2010, 23:17
Report this post
Profile WWW

if ur flash type is RAW .. that mean u need to make new partition on it..

u dont know how !! .. contact me :)

09 Nov 2010, 12:03
Report this post
I also encounter this problem.. does anyone know how to fix it?

22 Oct 2011, 10:03
Report this post
i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. VIP Financing Solutions Reviews

24 Nov 2018, 20:23
Report this post
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. buy anabolic steroids

30 Nov 2018, 07:26
Report this post
Indeed I show it past however I had quantity notions about it besides today I loved to comprehend it afresh being it is very well written. bathroom renovations Glencoe

03 Dec 2018, 12:02
Report this post
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks putlockers

07 Dec 2018, 06:13
Report this post
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. ispace1.com love romance relationship affair dating friends

08 Dec 2018, 09:18
Report this post
Really glad I hired this company to get me a 메이저놀이터. Our team's safety surely wasn't compromised. I am really happy with the work of this team, they were fast and effective, and their pricing was really reasonable too.

11 Dec 2018, 07:49
Report this post
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. shopbop reviews

12 Dec 2018, 11:35
Report this post
They keep on top of things and make sure that everyone is on the same page. Their Health & Safety Directory have been doing great work too. Their expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly and beating deadlines.

14 Dec 2018, 06:19
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next